If I miss a covered item, InterNACHI will buy your home. Additional terms and conditions apply, including;
- A home with material defects not present at the time of the inspection, per InterNACHI's Standards of Practice, is not eligible for buy-back
- A home with issues not required to be inspected, per InterNACHI's Standards of Practice, is not eligible for buy-back
- The Guarantee applies to your primary residence only
- The home must be listed for sale with a licensed real estate agent
- The Guarantee may be honored for up to 90 days after closing
- The inspection must be performed by an InterNACHI® Certified Professional Inspector® already participating in the Buy-Back Program, and InterNACHI® will pay you the purchase price, but you are responsible for any applicable fees and real estate commissions.